Art News Portal
A crowd sourced online Art News Feed.
Concept and Development - Digital Strategy - Community Management - Email Marketing - Social Media Management Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting.
- 1000+ Member sign ups within the first 12 months
- 1500+ User generated news submissions within the first year
- 29,000+ Unique visits 2012/2013
- 1000+ Organic Facebook Likes within the first 12 months
- 50,000 Estimated total audience reach / month
- 10,000+ Visits & 15,000 Page Views / month
- 3,000 Member Accounts & 7,000 Newsletter Subscribers
- 2,000 Twitter, 2,800 Instagram & 2,900 Organic Facebook followers
Quality Home Builder.
Website Development and Digital Strategy - Social Media Marketing - SEO, SEM and PPC - Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting.
- 1000+ Facebook page likes within 1 Year
- Increase in Facebook referrals from 0 to 157 per month
- Ranking on the 1st page in Google for 6 critical search phrases
- 400% increase in online enquiries
- 2014-2016: 148% increase in monthly organic traffic from Google
Melbourne based fashion label.
Member Drive + Sales Campaign
- Positive ROI of 177%
- 100% increase in online traffic
- 200%+ increase in online sales
Home Direct Online
Manchester Importer and Retail Store.
Digital Strategy - User Experience - Community building - Social Media Strategy - SEO, SEM and PPC - Email Marketing - Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting.
- 1000+ Member Signups within the first 12 months
- Currently: 3,700 Member accounts
- 40,000 + Unique visits in 2012/2013
- Most popular blog post is generating up to 4,500 organic monthly visits to the site.
Targa Australia run the world's largest, longest and hardest tarmac rally event - Targa Tasmania.
Digital Strategy and User Experience Design - Social Media Strategy - Email Marketing - Facebook Timeline Competitions - Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting.
- Strong organic social audience growth
- User generated news submission module
- Increased user experience on dedicated event website
Stoney Creek Oil
Stoney Creek Oil, located in Central Victoria produce premium quality, organic Flaxseed Oil, Meal and Flour.
- Increase monthly online sales by up to 70% through email marketing.
- Facebook time line competition post achieved the highest organic reach in 2016/2017 by more than 270%. (19 Shares / 46 Comments)
- Positive return on investment with online marketing spend.
YAJA (Young Art Journalism Awards)
Fonded by Erik Rathmayr and Volker Janssen YAJA was officially launched at the end of 2015 as a concept to offer journalism
students media opportunities, industry mentoring, recognition and a large audience.
Concept and Development - Digital Strategy - Community Management - Email Marketing - Social Media Management Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting - PR - Media Releases.
- Creation of an internationally recognised journalism award.
- 37 entries from around the globe in 2016.
- Establishing a strong network of media and university partners.
- Several international youth organisations such as the European Commission’s Eurodesk promoted the YAJA.
- Top reach for one of the entries was: 1,200 Page views, avg. time on page 5:20 and 1,000+ Facebook shares.
Fashion Accessory Label.
eCommerce Solution - Digital Strategy and User Experience Design - Community Building - Email Marketing - Facebook Timeline Competitions - Audience behaviour data analysing and reporting.
- +100-260 Members subscriptions / month
- +150-290 Facebook followers / month
- Substantial growth in online sales
- Melbourne Design Awards Winner 2014
- Facebook Photo Competition #SIRIUSHOLIDAY
Fashion Accessory Label from Vienna.
Australia: Media Release, PR, Marketing and eCommerce Solution.
- Building a media list of 800+ contacts
- 40+ Free advertorials including a report on Cybershack/Channel 9
- Published in: Hearld Sun, NETT, Curve Magazine, MX, VIVE ...
Ask Someone App was a 2012 Australian Mobile Awards Winner, Category: Best Blackberry App
Temporary Gallery iPhone App won the Gold Mobie at the 2011 Australian Mobile Awards.
Temporary Gallery online platform was short listed at the 2011 Arts Hub Awards as Innovation in the Arts.
Temporary Gallery Website was a finalist at the 2010 Melbourne Design Awards.
The Ask Someone App has been published in the Samsung Apps newsletter (What's Hot on Samsung Apps) which is distributed to just over 60,000 users. The App was one out of 6 featured Android apps.